Frequently Asked Questions
How To Order Online:
- Enter the desired quantity for each item in the input boxes. Then click the 'Add to shopping cart' button to add those items to your order.
- To continue to checkout, you may check out as a guest or register with us. If you register, you will need to create a username and password. You will be able to create multiple profiles under your account to store different delivery addresses for your convenience.
- On the checkout page, fill in your billing and shipping information, payment information, and other required information.
- Don't miss the special discount information that appear on our checkout page to see if your order is eligible for a discount. If you are eligible for any discounts, you will need to enter the promo code for the discount to apply. All discounts will be reflected in the order total.
- Shortly after your order is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email.
We welcome Visa, Master, and Diners Club credit cards. Your credit card will be charged at the time we process your order. Please include the card number and the month and year it expires. If your credit card does not go through, please contact your credit card company.
Please allow 24 hours during business days for us to process your order. No orders will be processed over the weekend. Please note that order changes and cancellations are permitted before an order ships, but not after. To change or cancel an order, please contact customer service & use the contact form or email us at (firstname.lastname@example.org).
If you forget your user ID or password:
If you forget your password, click on the "Forgot your password?" link to get a temporary password. Once you receive your temporary password, log-in you to create a new password. Note: The temporary password can only be used once to log-in and your previous password cannot be used as your new password.
You must be 20 years of age to order or receive alcoholic beverages from us. For standard shipping, it will take approximately 10 days to deliver your order as we air ship directly from California. Due to customs, we cannot control how long your order could be held for. Out of stock items will sometimes occur; in this case, we will notify customers. Prices include duties and taxes.
Also, if delivery fails due to undeliverable address, recipients moved, or incorrect address, you will be responsible for any incurred costs. We will charge again for redelivery fees and products.
There are neither returns nor refunds, except for any bottle of wine that is damaged at time of delivery. In this case, please contact us email@example.com or (650) 652-7957. Please contact us within 3 days of receiving your order.